Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby its cold outside..


This week I feel like all I have been doing is sleeping and working and freezing..am sure I am not the only person out there who is craving sunshine. I can't wait to not have to wear stockings and actually walk to work without having no feeling in my digits. ( Dramatic I know but I really do hate winter and dream of living in Bali or St Lucia all year..life here http://www.labanane.com/ would be happy I am sure).



Am figuring that the staff at Jim & Jane are no doubt feeling the same way so thought I would drop in little treats today.. Little thank-you gifts that might warm up the totally dreary day and put a smile on their face like this lad above. Meet the Tunnock Boy - very happy for someone who lives in Scotland. It got me thinking he must be happy due to all the teacakes he consumes. Tunnock's Teacakes it is then..you can find them at good deli's and they look much cooler than "Roses" chocolates...




the retro packaging is too kitsch to hide, just string and a luggage label suffices don't you think?




Thought I'd try one just to make sure they were ok..and boy are they yummy. They are a shortbread biscuit base with a mound of Italian Meringue covered in chocolate. My only problem now is stopping at one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.