Apparently all that glitters is not gold -I beg to differ, I really like anything that sparkles, always have, always will!! After years of yearning for silver am now totally coveting the metal "gold the great". Not only have I been collecting the honeyed hues of my namesake in glass pieces for the house for a while I am now starting on a small concise collection for my Jewellery box.
These amazing vintage inspired earrings by Bridgette Boutry - big rocks set in gold are going to be the first purchase of the season.
I have also got my eyes on the simple chain style ( not really understated but hey??!!) that hang perfectly from your lobes like seventies post modernist chandelier's in a Palm Springs Abode..ooohhh is it greedy to want both?
What would the queen of gold bling Beyonce do..?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.