Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Loot







I always think home is where the heart is..we are a clever bunch us antipodeans. Currently I am cleaning out my Jewellery box and seeing where the gaps are for the season ahead so although the last post was jewellery obsessed I am sending you more blinged up images. The great thing is that jewellery always updates a look, doesn't make you take all your clothes off to try on and really is a guilty pleasure and totally acceptable to these days purchase for yourself. 

Australian Jewellery designers are really inspiring us at Jim & Jane. The girls at Mezi Adva & Tal are clever cookies indeed. Not only do they season after season delight us with their modern pieces, they write an awesome blog and are a pleasure to deal with. I am in love with their chain neckpiece and their sparkly bangles remind me of India's beautiful woman layering up their wrist with sparkly bangles..jingle jangle. 

Ghost and Lola are really making splashes in the States and we love their quirky handmade appeal - you really have to see them - little works of art. 

With all the craziness in the world I find people are really drawn to crosses at the moment - somehow whether you are religious or not a cross makes you feel calm. Mimi & Me has the most beautiful unpolished onyx crosses, you can tell they were designed with love.

As always Riley Burnett brings Jim & Jane a riot of colour. All the staff are really enamoured with this new piece with Fools gold, Crysophase and smoky Quartz. They are holding out for a longer version or thinking of wearing back with other silver chains. I personally think put it back with a stripy tee, maxi skirt and watch it pop and the compliments will roll in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.