Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bangle lady

It really doesn't matter how many I have already, the lure of bangles makes me go weak at the knees..Today I was cleaning out my jewellery and decided to have the ones I wear most often out on display in my bathroom. They looked so pretty and improved the current view! It reminded me I have a blog to show off things like this and it has been too long - why do you always seem to put off the things you enjoy the most? I don't think its too late for a new years resolution..do you?



I love my jewellery stands - am trying to source them for the store at the moment..

a few of my favourite cuffs


cheap and cheerful but layer them up and the jingle jingle will mean you never have to announce your arrival again!


couldn't resist buying up lacware bracelets like the one on the left when in Indoa


I have always loved black enamel bangles -  last count I had 22! 

my oldest and most treasured bracelet 
have the happiest of weekends..enjoy the warmth
x
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.